loved this!!! unfortunately hard on my hands but fun :)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The premier digital playground for all bicycles!
Bicyclism EP is a physics based party game for up to 4 split-screen players. Play as your favorite bicycle and compete in traditional bicycle games like racing, jousting, soccer, space mushroom hunting, wrestling, etc.
- 4 player split-screen!
- 1 player single-screen!
- Bots to race with if you're lonely
- Race against your own ghosts
- 3 beautiful worlds to race in, coming in at 10 levels a pop!
- Each world has an alternate appearance
- Rocking electronic soundtrack by Yuxxie
- Multiple physics-based bicycles to play as, including the unicycle and penny farthing
- 2 game modes, both split-screen enabled
- Grand Prix - A race tour through one of 3 worlds
- Remix - A random sequence of traditional bicycle games, such as wrestling and soccer
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Nov 14, 2016|
|Tags||3D, bicycle, Colorful, Difficult, Funny, gamepad, Local multiplayer, Music, Physics|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
awesome game! I’m having trouble getting my bluetooth Xbox One controller to work (I’m using Pop!_Os linux)